Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wow 10 Years!

I can not believe that it has been 10 years already! WOW, I am feeling like an old lady, especially since I left the party before midnight. I didn't even last past my high school curfew. Gees Louise, the pregnant lady couldn't stand the late night out, along with the heat! Gotta love those hot and humid summers of Arkansas.
(Shelby, Areta, Katie, me, Claire, & Alex)
I was truly amazed at how much we had all changed and yet were still very much the same. I feel like I look and act the same, but I know that a lot has changed since high school! We have all grown up to be amazing people and live amazing lives that have taken us in all directions. Yet, when we get together it is just like those Friday night in high school, minus the skinny dipping!

(Mandy, me, Katie, & Leanne)
All in all my 10 year reunion was wonderful. I was sad that not everyone was able to make it. I was very grateful for the opportunity to see all of my close friends from back in the day! It brought back a flood of memories, mostly good, but all the same I am grateful that I am not in high school anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just had the realization that mine is coming up as well. Now I feel old... haha :)
    By the way, Addie is so pretty! I think she could be a child actress.

    ReplyDelete