Background

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home

The long nightmare is over.  Time to let the real fun begin.  To bad I am exhausted,
 I can't believe we have so much crap. If only I good snap my fingers and magically be unpacked and moved in!
 Ah finally we can send the kid to school!  I am not sure who is more excited me or Addie.
 Things seem to be getting back to normal, the girls are enjoying their stuff.  If only we could only convince Avery that her new house is really her new house day after day.  During the transition her home has changed so much that she doesn't believe that we are really staying here for more than a day or two.  Avery has also found a new cousin.  She has created an imaginary friend that she calls her "New Cousin".
 Owen has been a great helper. He loves having his stuff again, my arms might even be enjoying it more than him.
 The house is settled enough, time to find a Home Goods and give Dad's office an little sprucing.

No comments:

Post a Comment