Background

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Tomb was Empty and My Heart is Full!

My heart is full as we celebrate this Easter season.  As Addie says "Jesus died and then he came to life again so we can be happy" these sweet words have more truth than she can even comprehend.  As her Mom with many more years under my belt I am not even sure that I can fully comprehend the Love that our Savior has for us, but I do know that I am blessed and honored to be Daughter of God.
 I can not say that I have always made the right choices in Life but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that  3 almost 4 choices (Paul counts too!) were the best thing I could have ever made.  Good thing I had a little help :)
 We have been enjoying the spring like weather, so much so that we had a late start to our Easter egg decorating.  Addie had been begging all week to dye Easter eggs and finally her wish came true!
 The girls had started to think that the Easter Bunny has forgotten about us. We came home from church and found eggs all over the yard and the girls were too excited to wait for us to catch up.
EB knows how to get on Addie's good side.  SHe has only been begging for a Bolt dog since the Movie came out, and that was a while ago.
 Avery definitely has her own ideas of how things should be done.  She wanted nothing to do with her little basket, she went straight for the big one that we had emptied all their treasures into.  Meanwhile Addie was off collecting all the eggs and Avery was just happy to wear her new Tinkerbell shoes and carry all her loot.
 After a good ol' fashion sugar overdose and some running around we were off to Grandma's for Easter dinner.
 While we waited for everyone to arrive Addie perfected her jump shot and taught Dad a few things about basketball.
 Cheese!  
 As Addie said "This is the Best Easter EVER!"
I am officially 30 wks pregnant and the count down for Baby Brother is on! We are all excited for our many blessing and are amazed that we have more to come.  We are excited to see what the future hold for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment