Background

Friday, March 22, 2013

MoMo and Pops Playdate

To kick off an extended weekend of fun, why not go swimming! We are so spoiled with the heated hot springs pool just down the street.  The girls forget that it isn't normal to be swimming outside when its cold.
 Addie of course loved having her MoMo to pester.
 When one is happy the other must be grumpy!
 It wouldn't be our Addie if she wasn't attacking and ready to pounce at any given moment.  Good thing we love her!
 This picture couldn't explain my life any better!  My children are total opposites and refuse to be happy at the same time, and when it rarely happens it is not nearly long enough.
 Not everyone got to go skiing, like MoMo and Pops.  So we treated the girls to the indoor ferris wheel at Scheels.  
 I know we are grouped into that Crazy American category that is obsessed with Ferris wheels :)
 Just hanging out and admiring our new TV and the boys handy work of setting it all up! I am still not convinced that Paul didn't break the old one just so he could get the one he wanted.
It was a short trip but the girls had a lot fun.  After they left Avery was wondering the house looking for Pops and MoMo, saying "I loss my MoMo, I loss my Pops".

No comments:

Post a Comment