Background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just getting Ready for some Changes

We are all starting to get excited for our little brothers arrival.  I know that June is still a ways off, but I find that if I start spacing my purchases out, husband freaks out on me less.
 My two sweeties are so excited, but have no idea what it means to be a boy.  Avery is convinced that she has a baby in her tummy, and Addie thinks he would look cute in Pink!  To say the least it is going to be a bit of a culture shock for this pink clad family.
 For starters this one had to give up her room for Little Brother, and she was none to pleased about it either.
 Now that the girls are sharing a room, things are a little tight but we will make it work.  I guess for starters Mom is going to have to buy less clothes!  The closet space in this house must have been designed by a conservative male.  I'm not even sure Paul's clothes would fit in their closet.
With all these changes it only makes us more excited for our little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment