Background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Month of Illness

We barely managed to make it home from Seattle, before Miss Avery started her month long stint of being sick.
 I swear I have been to the Doctor and or Hospital more with this kid in the last year than I have been in my entire life!
 At least she is a sweet little trooper.  She can be demanding and exhausting but it is still heart breaking non the less to have a sick kid.
 So we started off with a bout of Croup, that then turned into an ear infection, which was followed up with the Flu.  So all in all I think we are just lucky that she was the only one to catch the flu!
But I will say 104 is a scary number to see on the thermometer!  We were truly blessed, that we were able to get her healthy and back to her normal Monsterness.

No comments:

Post a Comment