Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

New Adventures!

Back track to When we were in Arkansas! We decided it was time to share the adventures of Sliver a.k.a Silver Dollar City.  While everyone else was baking to death we were at least sweating in funnies!
 Avery thought that she was big just like Addie, She had me haul her up to the top of the tree house and then she wimped out on me! I had to carry her though the cargo net.  Then she wanted to do it again!  REALLY KID!
 We tried to teach Addie about life on a farm, she was not impressed!
 More impressed by the rides at the farm!
 Yup it was HOT! But Addie got to ride the train, which I think was a high light of the day.  Addie is usually a thrill seeker, we had her ride one of the big dollar coasters and that is why she loved the Train!
 Do you think that we can get a 2 for? Just kidding, with a little water they perked back up!
 I promise, just napping!
 It is a good thing that we brought the Aunties along.  I am not sure I could have ridden all the rides, I barely survived the drive to Branson!
 As much as Addie loved all the rides, I think that the sprinklers that they had randomly placed around the park were her favorite! Not only did they cool us off they proved to be entertaining as well!
It was a blast showing the girls the rides that we rode as kids and watching them run around excited by it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment