Background

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Day in the Life of a Kid

I must say I have it pretty good most days!  I get to spend my days with these cute little monsters!

 Those moments when the stars align and the girls play together are absolutely priceless!
 As infuriating as those cute monsters can be, they can also be twice as adorable!
 What can I say, I spoil them and what do I get in return! One Giant headache, Thank goodness for nap time!  Still working on sharing, I have the feeling this lesson isn't going to be a quick one!
 Everyday is a new adventure.  Somedays we have super heroes running around, other days we have princess! If you ask Addie, she is going to be a super hero princess for Halloween! 
 For Little Monster each day is a new opportunity to make an even bigger mess than the day before! I pretty sure we have more piles of sand scattered about the yard than actually in the sandbox!
 Off Off and Away she goes. Really I try to keep her dressed but lately I seem to lose more than I win!
 Addie is so funny!  She only rides her bike on the sidewalk and refuses to go fast! She is the only kid in the neighborhood with training wheel and she could care less.  
One thing is for sure, my girls are strong willed and have a mind of their own!  They are an absolute joy and somehow seem to amaze me each and everyday. (Okay more like most days)

No comments:

Post a Comment