Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Simple Things

Ahhhh Life is Goood, Especially when your Addie!
At this house we find joy out of the simplest of tasks. Ellie dog runs from the vacuum cleaner, Addie tries to ride the vacuum and Avery, she likes cord duty. Chores around here are not for the faint of heart, I have lots of help! If Ellie dog isn't trying to run away she is joining in, and Addie always wants to see what exactly what I'm doing. Avery she knows how to hunt me down if she can't see me, so she is never far behind.
Avery wants to be just like her sister, so it is only fair that she learns how to enjoy the Ipad. Tonight while we were putting Addie to bed, Avery pulled herself up and stood next to us during prayers. It definitely won't be long before those 2 are going to be partners in crime! I can already hear them fighting over the Ipad.
Last night we took a family outing to the Mall, which proved to be just as entertaining as a movie. Addie comes up with funniest things. Dad left me in Ad to go look in a different store. I said "oh no we just lost Daddy, where did he go?" She looks at me with her big eyes and goes "oh no, Daddy where are you. Daddy I find you?" Then she starts running down the hall and looks back at me and says "come on Mom we have to find Dad".
While we were searching for our Dad we walked past the Victoria Secret store and Addie looked at me and goes "swim soups, wheres the shimming pool?" Once we got home Avery tried on her new swim suit, and immediately Addie wanted to go swimming.

Until the weather warms up she will have to enjoy Mom's bathtub, where she likes to practice for Inonna's house! I love how Addie's brain works, she can find just about anything entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment