Background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Growing Girls!

The girls are growing so fast. Avery has already outgrown an entire bin full of clothes. I put away all the clothes that she had out grown and unpacked some of the 6-12 mo clothes and realized that I should probably cut back on clothes.
Here I was thinking that I was doing better, I wasn't going overboard. But I was wrong. Do you see this closet? Does it look like there is any room in it? It still needs all the spring clothes, where are those going to go?
It is never to young to start eating pizza! Avery is an eating machine, she loves all thing food! Addie on the other hand is a bit more particular, she likes all things candy. Sugary goodness is her true love!
In the spirit of Spring I decided to clean the couch out! I should probably thank Jeff Strong for the $$ and the Strong children for the rest. Every time I clean out the couch I find treasures! After I vacuumed out all the Hannant crumbs, I decided to dive a little deeper into the deep crevasses! I should thank the Strong family for the best couch ever! It is the gift that keeps on giving, 4 1/2 years later and 20+ years old and still going strong!
Dear Future Mr. Avery Hannant, I hope you are ready for a snuggler! It looks like you are destined for the cursed arm of death, until then Lamby can endure the dead weight.
In other news. Ellie dog is now known as Big Red Dog, and Avery is crawler! No more tummy dragging schooching about for her! See ya next week, same bat time, same bat channel!

1 comment:

  1. That closet picture looks like Cason worse nightmare... A house full of girls!! Looks like a dream to me though! I wish I had that many adorable clothes!

    ReplyDelete