Background

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at Grandma's


We love our new scooter! Thank you Grandma. While we were at the store Grandma decided that Addie and Jack needed Scooter so they could ride around outside and enjoy the sunny afternoon. She didn't realize that the wind would pick up and the clouds would roll in. But that didn't stop those two, they rode those things all over the house.

Please forgive the out of orderness of my pictures. What can I say, I'd rather use the few minutes that I had to finish a post instead of get irritated at the computer.
Addie didn't like the cold grass so Dad had to help her get her eggs. But for the most part Addie was more interested in what Jack was had in his basket.


And Jack was more interested in Addie's basket, well that is until he figured out that all the eggs in the yard were filled with candy.

Is that for me! I'm not sure how that got there but I like it!


Daddy and Addie putting the faces on their pretty eggs.

Jack REALLY enjoyed dying the eggs, he thought that it was amazing.

Wow this is the coolest thing ever!

See I can do it too, I'm a big girl!
This weekend was a lot of fun. Now that Addie is a little bigger it was amazing to watch her try new things and find fascination in old traditions. We were able to enjoy conference, some good food and good people. All in all I would say that it was definitely worth the drive!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Addie is getting so big! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Addie looking out the door window is too cute!

    ReplyDelete