Background

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NO!

Addie's Favorite word is is NO! Addie do you want to eat, No, Addie do you want a treat, NO Addie, NO! So it is rather difficult to know the real No from the No-yes. But the other night when I said Addie do you want to put your jammies on, you don't have to go to bed, it was no surprise to hear "Noooo Mommy, mooieeee" (Movie). So Addie ran back to finish watching her movie and I grabbed her jammies and left them on the couch and finished cleaning up. When it was time to actually get ready for bed I couldn't find her jammies that I had laid out, so I looked and looked, sure that I did in fact lay out jammies. Annoyed I gave up and got another pair and went on the hunt to find Addie. At first sight of Mommy and the jammies came a "noooo night night". Later when I we finally decided to go to bed I found the missing jammies. Addie had decided that if she hid the jammies then she wouldn't have to go to bed. So she hid them in her favorite fort, behind the recliner in our room. Addie loves to recline the reclinner and pile all the pillows and blankets behind the chair, jump off in the bed into the puffamatic landing pad she created then crawl behind the chair and play.






No comments:

Post a Comment