Background

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cutest thing Ever! Dec 2014

The girls are both in Dance this year.  Avery is in twirling tots and Addie is in Irish Dance. They put together a little show for all the parents and I must say that dancing 3 and 4 year olds has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Addie's class also had a cute performance for the parents, but I can not seem to find those pictures.  I will have to find them and post them.  It was really cute to watch their bouncing wigs as they skipped and hopped about the room.

1 comment:

  1. Fun to catch up on all of your blog posts! I love your dog- so precious! I have wanted a "doodle" dog as well... I tell Cason it would be good for me because the poodle in them is supposed to make them hypoallergenic. My dog makes me sneeze and itch if I pet her! What are the kids dressed up as for Halloween? Was it a theme- I see Addie is oil and Owen is eggs... What is Avery? Are you baking something.... like baby #4? ;) I am pretty sure only parents think little girls dancing around is the cutest thing ever... You look like your mom :)

    ReplyDelete