Background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

4th of July

I don't know why it is tradition but it is.  Provo 4th of July parade.  Sleepy, hot bored kids, yup I am pretty sure we need a new tradition.
 And I will definitely rule out running the 4th of July 5K.  Jess ran it like a champ and I will cheer her  own in my dreams from the comfort of a cozy bed. Yes, I like that new tradition much better.
 After the crazy parade we took the kiddos to the new Aquarium, where it was nice and cool.  
 Avoid the hot crowded places and enjoy the cool comforts of air conditioned crowds.  Man we are geniuses.
 Avery is a smart cookie, she managed to con Kelly into being her legs.
 This year I thought we might get lucky and have at least 1 kid watch the fireworks. Avery hung out with Jess for all of 5 min and decided that she liked it better watching a show with Addie.
 Grandma introduced the Dude to Dad juice and now he is hooked. 
 Don't be fooled by that week Grandma face.  She gets all the kids hooked on soda and dessert before dinner. Why else would they all be smiling at 11pm.
 The post Fireworks show!  The girls put together a cute little gymnastic show.  Never a dull moment with our cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment