Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Time to Sail on to Greener Pastures.

Sadly our days in Utah are over, it is time for us to sail away.  (Picture: Addie, age 5, and yes she drew it on our garage wall)
After many helping hands, the Ultimate game of Jenga, plus an extra 6x12 trailer, and giving a lot away we are ready to say Good Bye to our amazing home.  We have absolutely loved our time in Utah.  It is after many tears (by me) that we leave our wonderful home.
 I may have started our time in this house with tears and I leave it with many tears and a sad heart.  It was a good home to us, well after many improvements. As I did my final walk thru and noted that it isn't tear worthy anymore.  We rented this home sight unseen, and when I first walked thru it I cried.  It was dirty, it smelled and was gross.  Now it is clean, smells nice and cute. 
Lets just keep our fingers crossed that we can find another gem like this one in Oregon.  As we pack up our life with no forwarding address, we have faith that things will work out.  We know that we are suppose to go, (not that I want to) but we just can't manage to get all this housing figured out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment