Background

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Doom on You!

Good Morning Saratoga Springs!  What started out as a small fire in the Mountains behind our house quickly turned into this!
 Luckily, Paul was in town, and that we were safe!  No damage just a whole lot of smoke!
 Continuing in my story of mishaps.  I found these little beauties on eBay.  I was so excited that I won them.  When they finally show up, they are totally smashed! 
 Third on the list, Avery decided she wanted to turn Paul's car into a mural!  While I was washing the soot and ash off of my car (because I had just finished Paul's) Avery found the sidewalk chalk and created a masterpiece.
They say these things run in groups of 3, but for hopefully it stops at 4. The neighbors, which we love. they are the kindest family, were setting off a few fireworks. I took the girls out front to watch.  Seemed like a fine plan. Until a rogue firework came shooting right at us!  It caught us all by surprise and scared us all! Luckily no one was seriously hurt just a few minor burns and 2 really scared boys! The Dads were mad. but who wouldn't when you walk outside and have a mob of screaming girls running amidst flashes of green and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment