Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Big Day for Addie

Addie has been begging me for the last week to get her hair cut short, like Ava's (her cousin).  I finally gave in.  Someone is going to get an awesome wig from all that hair!  
 Addie was so good, she did exactly what she was told.  At first I thought she was sad and didn't like it.
 But that was just Addie being shy in front of the hair dresser.
 For the rest of the afternoon she would brush her hair, toss her hair back and say "hey Look at me, I have short hair now". 
My sweet little Rapunzel is now a big kid!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so adorable with short hair! So grown up! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks super cute with her short hair. It is sad when they go from the long hair to the short hair, it feels way more grown up.

    ReplyDelete