Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Personality

Everyday Avery seems to develop more and more personality.  One must not forget to feed their monkey.  All Monkeys need a pair of panties!  
Paul and I went on a date and some how ended up at Target in the Toy department.  We ended up finding a Little People Nativity.  We came home and Addie was so excited, she said. "Is this for Me, Yippeee I Love it, do I get to open it now?"
It is true my little Avery is a bundle of mischief!  If she isn't pestering her sister she is creating mayhem. She looks sweet, but don't be fooled!  She can destroy a perfectly clean room in 10 seconds or less!
I might of failed to mention that she is also developing her own sense of fashion.  She watches everything that her sister does and wants to be like her, but still true to herself!
We are a family full of girls, each filled with personality!
Each one of us may be similar, but we each have our own special flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment