Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Life of a 4 Yr. Old

Addie Loved all of her days as a 3 year! On her last day being 3 she enjoyed an afternoon of playing Smurps with Dad and talking about her birthday cake and presents that she was going to get tomorrow! To say the least she was a bit excited to be turning into a 4 year old.
Cheese! As Birthday Girl Addie got to pick our menu for the day. Donalds is always a favorite, and now that they are doing Smurf toys, it was a no brainer!
Is is present time, I want to open my car!
Sorry Avery, your day to be queen is tomorrow, until then please stay away from Addie!
Our Smurftastic Family!
If you can't tell we are all about the Smurf or the Smurps as Addie call them. Addie and Dad went to the Smurp movie and then they came home to more smurps and presents!
"Now can I open my car?" Addie decided a few days ago that she was getting a red car for her birthday. My Mom had already ordered her one, but she didn't know that. I carefully hid it and she never even saw it or the box and she knew it was her car!
Sorry Sister, this is a one seater! No squeezing in like we used to do as kids. Don't even think about the tiny space behind the seat!

All in all I think it was a great start to being a 4 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment