Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sooo BiG

I can not believe how fast these girls are growing! The time has literally flown by! My baby is huge, now she is a jabber monkey, with lightening speed! I swear she says Hi, she might call me DaDaDaDa every now and then, but she definitely knows that I am her MaMaMa!
Addie is so funny. I has turned into a BiG girl! She was once my itty bitty hip attachment! She is a knock knock joke, "angee birds" addicted big girl!
Avery wants so badly to be just like her big sister. I am going to be in big trouble when I'm out numbered. Paul and his mini-mes are not know for their healthy diets. Noodles and Pop Tarts seem to be the only food that Avery likes to eat.
With warm weather frequenting our afternoons we have been thoroughly enjoying the backyard. Avery Loves LOve Loves her swing. I swear the swing is laced with something. It totally makes Ave mellow. She has even been known to fall asleep in it.
Addie has put a whole new meaning to sliding into 1st. I honestly don't know how she comes up with this stuff, we aren't even baseball fans. She taps the plate, throws the bat, and runs the bases. She even made mitts out of her water wings. Smart little cookie.
Avery is also a smart little nut. don't be fooled by her attempt to eat the IPad. She knows how to play her pond game and loves to watch, "angee birds".
I have two beautiful little girls who can light up a room and charm a stranger. But even divas need their beauty sleep.
Especially when they are busy crawlking around the house. Today I watched her walk with her toy for the first time. Avery and Addie are turning into cute little buddies. I absolutely love when I walk into a room and hear them laughing and playing together, it makes all the "No Baby No's" worth it!

1 comment: