Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oops!

Like Addie is pointing out, sometimes we all make an Oops! For me they seem to happen more frequently when I'm pregnant. First off, I'm not sure what happens to my driving skills, but they become severely impaired. While pregnant with Addie I had an oops while parallel parking. I drove a teeny tiny bug and have no idea what happened, because I was a good little tricky parker. Since then I'm afraid to even try parallel parking, so my skills have rustified. But today I wasn't even tricky parking and thank goodness another car wasn't involved. I was downtown and on the hunt for a parking space, got a little distracted by the close proximity of the open spot. I failed to notice that I was facing the wrong way on a one way until a swarm of vehicles started towards me! Thank goodness I was only the wrong direction in a parallel space so once the traffic cleared I was able to flip around and forget about whole thing! Ahhh I guess I was just having one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment